HiDef streaming troubles

Anybody have trouble streaming hi-def? For me, streaming HiDef from both Qobuz and Primephonic is iffy at best, and it's getting worse by the day. I can stream CD quality with no issues but when I try to go above it, more often than not I just get silence, even though the worm does crawl happily across the screen.  As of today, my luck has gone from 50% to a solid Zero. Anybody have this trouble? Qobuz denies any problem with their transmission.  Quobuz declared my streaming ability fine, as well. Mytek checked out my Brooklyn BB and said it ran perfectly. I stream via Ethernet, too, not that who-knows-what WiFi stuff.
edcyn
My telephone/internet service provider had me turn everything off, disconnect/unplug everything, and then connect/switch it all on again. Didn't work. When I phoned the telephone company and told them their suggestions did not solve anything (yes, I still get excellent telephone & internet service), they ran (at least supposedly) a full test of my service from their end. Nothin' wrong from this side! Heh, heh....  I guess that when it comes to streaming I'll just have to be an mp3 mid-fi guy. At least it'll be a bit cheaper.
@edcyn, Since your ISP confirmed your Internet connection is working, I suggest you start over and document everything.

I suggest you post the issue again on Audiogon including all the details.   When was the Hi-Res streaming working and when did it stop?   What exactly does stop mean?  Please define the exact steaming issue and what you are, or are not, hearing.   Does it happen all the time or at certain times?   Please include the streaming hardware you are using inclining the ISP name, the router, the server, DAC and all associated software.  Please include any other information you think might be helpful.  For example, does your DAC display the streaming rate (24/192)?   

I hope that someone on Audiogon and can review the above and determine the source of the streaming issue.   It might be some setting you are missing or who knows what.   You might also consider calling the retailer where you purchased this equipment and ask for their opinion.    I also suggest you call the Brooklyn Bridge Company and ask them.

Your hi-res streaming has to work (please, do not give up)!!  We have to find out why it is not.    Please keep us posted.

Does anyone on Audiogon have any suggestions?  What are we missing?   Thanks.   
@OP,
I just recalled an issue I had with Verizon Fios a couple of years ago.
My internet would just drop without warning, intermittently.
They came and swapped out equipment, cabling for almost a year, until one service tech remembered another customer with the same issue.
It turned out there was something at the Verizon hub that needed to be reset.
If possible, try to talk to customer service and see if they can look deeper into the system.
Bob
Are you by any chance Bluetooth-ing from the phone Qobuz app to the Brooklyn Bridge? If you don’t have Roon you would at the least need a control app like the MConnect on your phone. This is for the for the Bridge to talk to Qobuz, which then gets the higher resolution files. 
At the moment the circuit breaker to my dedicated stereo room has gone belly up. I could run a big fat extension cord into the room but I'm trying to macho it out. My electrician will try to come by. He also continually makes rude remarks about the fragile circuit breakers he must now use to adhere to code. He knew from the first moment which 'breaker went south.  I'm keeping sane by playing my various acoustic instruments.  I'm just like the Grateful Dead were at one point in the early 1970's. Hey man, I'm totally unplugged!