Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord. (Opinions on sound quality appreciated).

Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord.
I know this cord is pricey, but can anyone share opinion or experience on the sound quality with this power cord?
I have owned in the past Synergistic Master Coupler (about 20 years ago) and the Apex.
It would be connected to a Lumin X1 into my Audioquest Niagara power conditioner.

I would appreciate experienced comments. Thank you.

ozzy
128x128ozzy
brubin,
To me it all starts with the AC power.
From dedicated lines, quality outlets, power conditioners and then power cords.
If (when) I change equipment I will still have the foundation of quality AC and that will allow the equipment to perform as designed.
At least IMHO.

ozzy

Agreed, power is where it is at....we are after all listening to what is coming out of the wall and er, um, unfortunately, everything that is also  attached to it....ughhhh....
The Galileo SX power cables are fantastic on sources and solid state amps wonderfully rich detailed. In my system I greatly preferred the silver bullets as the the gold was too warm.

I prefer the SRX cables as they are more flexible and are even more transparent but of course pricier still....

I don't think you can go wrong with the Galileo but for the cost...

The SX and SRX are awesome ....the original LE version is very warm and would only recommend on a forward sounding system where you want to balance it.