Cat Scratch Fever?

Looks like another non-believer in what's going on got served.
https://www.thewrap.com/ted-nugent-covid-19-positive/

Mid 70's was maybe the crossroad of R&R. A combination of great music/musicians and it changing with the times. Bands were incorporating more "visual"-Alice, Kiss....

Underneath Ted's persona is a real deal guitar player who along with Derek St Holmes, did a debut  album that stands the test of time. I lost interest by the time the thread title album came out.

Oh well, Ted will overcome Covid, and probably  start talkin the Ted usually does. I dig 1975  guitar Ted, but not political Ted.

tablejockey
My wife lost her uncle, I knew him 45 years. 5 people in Tracy CA got sick, the WHOLE family, behind the 16 year old kid..

What ever it is, it KILLED him.. Tell me it's a hoax, BULLSHI$. 

He worked for 59 years, He retired from Ace Hardware at 79 years old after working there close to 20 years after retiring from Dupont and 30 years of service..

My wife attended his funeral.. Hoax.. MORRON... May have been a lot of BS but it took 6 weeks to get him buried, there were so many DEATHS.

SARS is serious...BEING STUPID is worse.. Can't cure stupid..

NO REGARDS PERIOD..
it might be good if he has to get put on a ventilator for a while,

Malevolence is a nasty, wicked, evil quality

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/malevolence
Great going Audiogon members. Nice way to keep politics out of an audio forum. You should be proud.......

Oz

The Tubes. Have recently been on the hunt for their records. Kind of a guilty pleasure, kind of not :) Very much enjoy their sounds.

I'm pretty sure I have a few. The problem 300-400 LPs got caught in a pipe burst in my basement 30-35 years ago..  I still have to pull them a clean them. It is the wife's vinyl, too. Man or man she has NEVER forgot or forgiven for that matter.. Elephant memory when it comes to some things..  Can't remember how to make rice BUT remembers that.. :-)

Her and Captain Beefheart, Big Rod the Mod fan too.. females.. :-)

Regards
Our chief know-it-all likes to mention that he works in healthcare. He does posses much-needed skills that not many have.

So he wisely spent last spring bunkered at home while his peers were falling from exhaustion and more...

In Memoriam: Healthcare Workers Who Have Died of COVID-19 (medscape.com)

As for Ted Nugent, I hope for the best.