Good 2 channel integrated amplifier for 702 s2 under 3k?

Hey everyone just purchased a pair of new B&W 702 s2 speakers today but am trying to decide the best way to power them for 2-3k. I would like to stay closer to 2k but can stretch to 3k if necessary. I will be using these for 50% music of all types and 50% movies. I would love to upgrade to a 5.1 at some point but I am looking at amplifiers because I don't want to sacrifice sound quality and don't have an affordable solution to this. My priorities are to get as much deep bass as possible out of them and to try and warm up the harsh high frequencies if possible. Here are some I am considering:

1. Rotel RA-1572 (2x120W) 
2. Rotel RA-1592 (2x200W) 
3. Musical Fidelity M6si (2x220W)
4. NAD M10 (2x100W)
5. NAD C 388 BluOS-2i (2x150W)
6. Arcam SR250 (2x250W)

I am open to new suggestions and have just started my search. I am also interested to know if I will really need the RA-1592 with 200W or if the cheaper version with 120W should be enough if I go with Rotel? Also, if there is a good option for an AV reciever that will sound comparable but allow me to go with 5.1. Thanks!

km1181
I would take the 5.1 receiver out of the mix if you want good 2 channel. 
3k puts you in used Lyngdorf 2170 territory. With the 90db sensitivity I think it would sound fantastic. The Lyngdorf room correction is no joke. Also if you have a DAC you are using could sell that. 
@mesch I have a movie room but it is not a dedicated home theater, and is just the living room that has a short hallway leading to the kitchen and the rest of the house. It is about 18 x 24 with vaulted ceilings but I will only be sitting about 9 feet away since I have a smaller TV. I am fine with 2 channel for HT as long as the phantom center works well enough and it has the option to add a subwoofer.
I've heard the 704 S2. To my ears, they are a very articulate speaker with a "fast" sound. The only downside is a bit of harshness in its high frequency response.

The Parasound Halo Hint 6 is a nicely warm sounding integrated amplifier that should match up well with the more forward nature of your 704 S2 speakers. It sounded good with Monitor Audio Silver 300s, but was too relaxed and lacking pace with a warmer, softer sounding pair of Paradigm Reference 95F speakers. Your 704 S2 are even a little more forward than my Silver 300 speakers so I imagine the Parasound Halo Hint 6 would also pair well with your speakers.