Bluesound Vault & Original CDs

To all of you out there who have a bluesound vault, what did you do with your original CDs after you burned them to the vault? I’ve got over 1000 CDs on my shelves gathering dust with no satisfactory idea of what to do with them. (I’m sure I’m not alone!) 
So, what have all of you done with your CDs? Suggestions please...
Larry
llarry
I got my collection of 800 plus CD’s stored in garage for over 5 years. Most of them has no monetary value cause they were purchased from Columbia House and BMG Music. I guess at some point they will end up at Goodwill :-)
I have 2,000. They are on large racks along one wall working as diffusers. I guess someday I will get rid of them. Especially since I can’t hear the difference between the CDs, them saved on the streamers hard drive, and Qubuz on my streamer.
I am not going to sell them one at a time... I’d be dead of old age with no change in my financial situation. I guess I need to find a local used store.
After a little thought, I am getting rid of mine. We also have about a thousand DVDs I need to get rid of. It is not like they are a high resolution format like the LP which is likely to come back.
As above- I would be interested in Box Sets and Jazz CDs.
Feel free to send a PM here through Audiogon. 
Thank You.

Happy Listening!

I see we are all in the same “boat”!What is a “PM? I have plenty of jazz CDs.
llarry

Private Message (email) through the Audiogon system. 
Click on my Name and you will see a prompt to "Send Message".

Happy Listening!