Audio Companies with Integrity??

Interaction with Audiophile companies and AudiogoN members have been (for most part) positive through the years. There have been a few, however, that have gone 'above and beyond' to ensure that the customer was satisfied. To that end, I would like to give a 'shout out' to Audioquest that recently made a situation right when they really didn't have to. I won't go into the details, but suffice to say, that when the need arises I will not hesitate to buy from them again and will recommend their products and service to anyone who values my opinion.

For discussion purposes, would anyone care to raise a glass to a company that in your opinion deserves some love.
brauser
There are many great dealers and manufacturers out there willing to chat with you and spend time assisting with questions..
I personally have had conversations recently with,
Nelson Pass -  Amazingly honest and helpful !
Daedalus audio- Lou Hinkley, great fellow ! 
Reno HiFi, Mark Summat. Top notch ! Very helpful !
BAT - Victor K. Little talk and hard to get a hold of, but very helpful !
Atmasphere - Ralph is awesome! Builds great products and is willing to share his knowledge ! 
Not so great...
Schiit - questions confuse them, response answer is usually another Schiit product, but considering prices.. acceptable.

Bel Canto - LOUSY support ! They can’t be bothered with questions about their products. I called and wrote them about a simple question regarding thread size for one of their products, to replace feet with stillpoints. A FEW TIMES, with NO response!  LOL..
Must be a closely guarded secret..  They can’t be bothered, that’s fine..  Wasn’t worth investing in anyways.. Sold it all and never looked back..  Lesson learned..  

All of the following people, in no particular order, have provided great service, and have been extremely nice and helpful in my quest to have a great system:

1. Victor and Steve from Balanced Audio Technology.

2. Jeff from Joseph Audio.

3. Kevin and Joel from Upscale Audio.

4. Captain Payne from Audio Envy.

5. Dan from Edensound.

6. Dan from Dedicated Audio.

7. Glenn from G.I.K. Acoustics.

Eric Adler @ Simaudio aka Moon by Simaudio.
Even though they are in Montreal they have always answered my questions.
Great company and fantastic audio gear.

Even if they are Habs fans.

While I've had mixed interactions with some individuals, the following have been consistently excellent:

Rob Fritz at Audio Art -- best of the best !
Peter Bizlewicz at Symposium
Alex at Alma Music and Audio 
Peter at Cable Company