What are Your Favorite Tweeters?

Hi All.  I would like to extend the survey that occurred back in 2008-2012 about favorite tweeter types.  During that survey, folks mentioned: Gallo CDT, various ribbon tweeters (RAAL, Kapton, Legacy), Fostex, Dynaudio Esotar, Heil, Seas Millenium, and various exotics (electrostatic, plasma, compression driver).  I am wondering about ring tweeters, such as the Satori TW29R or the Scanspeak Revelator. I am (personally) looking for something that can fit into a 104mm diameter lip.  But for the big picture, I'd like to know what tweeters you have loved!  I've got Accuton diamond tweeters in my Avalon Eidelons, and I think they are quite delicate and natural sounding.
peter_s
The persona be tweeter is revealing without being bright or sibilant, same with the salon 2, the usher dmd, the be in the dsp 7200/8000se meridians is very good and Vienna Acoustics puts a beautiful sounding soft dome in the beethovens. For some reason the ribbon tweeters seem to distort before my hearing rolls off, maybe an off axis thing?

Magnat MP-02 Plasma tweeters cannot be matched, not even by esl’s, the plasma gas is the diaphragm so there’s no mass, their FR is out to 1/2megahertz.!!! Ones with horns aren't quite as good, but still better than anything else.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Magnat-Plasma-MP-02-ion-tweeter-massless-air-plasma-speaker-Plasmahochto...

Cheers George
Wonder who makes the plasma on the Lansche speakers I mentioned earlier? Right you are about plasmas! 
I have experienced many things in my life, but this has redefined what a tweeter can do:Altec 288-16H a la naturelle.... (no horn attached, fire it up to the ceiling).

2Tesla alnico motor driving the diaphragm to less than 0,9mm at peak excursion. At 100dB/m volume the diaphragm moves only a few microns, giving absolutely distortion-free sound, while virtually all tweeters already are into very high distortion at this level. Also, you get that 100dB/m output from 42milliWatts of driving power! Leaving an 1W amp still massively oversized... hey, bring out your 0,5W amplifiers! :)
- Bohlender Graebener NEO3 planar-magnetic
- Magnepan Ribbon
- RTR ESL.
- Stax ESL
- Hell, any ESL (except perhaps Martin Logan)