What are Your Favorite Tweeters?

Hi All.  I would like to extend the survey that occurred back in 2008-2012 about favorite tweeter types.  During that survey, folks mentioned: Gallo CDT, various ribbon tweeters (RAAL, Kapton, Legacy), Fostex, Dynaudio Esotar, Heil, Seas Millenium, and various exotics (electrostatic, plasma, compression driver).  I am wondering about ring tweeters, such as the Satori TW29R or the Scanspeak Revelator. I am (personally) looking for something that can fit into a 104mm diameter lip.  But for the big picture, I'd like to know what tweeters you have loved!  I've got Accuton diamond tweeters in my Avalon Eidelons, and I think they are quite delicate and natural sounding.
peter_s
Perhaps the plasma (?) used in the Lansche speakers. I tend to like soft domes in a more conventional design.
I never heard the Boressen; now I am interested in hearing something with that tweeter.

Another tweeter that I've heard in a terrific sounding system is the Murata supertweeter. 
The 48" ribbon used in the Carver Amazing Platinum and Silver hybrid panel speakers! The Platinum was particularly impressive with its vertical array of four 12" woofers that could go down flat to 20hz!