New turntable: TW or Obama?

About to take the plunge on a table to replace my venerable SOTA Star/SME V.

Top contenders: TW Acustic Raven LS or a Kuzma Stabi R with wood base.  Arm options are the TW 10.5 on the former, or something else.  Would likely get the Kuzma 4 point for the latter.

Anyone with experience and an opinion on these analog tables?

Cost wise they are similar, both under $20K.

Thanks!
bobbydd
*hmm*  I don't approve of torching anyones' system, nor their neighborhoods.....but then, Changes are seldom merely annoying.

...and the bigger ones are always....difficult....

And I'd be secretly pleased to use a pair of Obama chopsticks.  😏

Good listening with the new TT, whichever 'side' you go with....;)
Since mijostyn mentions the Ref 2...I figured I'd chime in and say I love mine. I use the Ref 313 VTA. My guess is the Stabi R and M both outsell the Ref 2 by a pretty wide margin. Perhaps it's due to the Ref being in production so long, and/or many wanting a non-suspended table. I was speaking to a close confidant today and mentioning I want to ad a budget oriented table. He said there's nothing that can outperform a Pipe Bomb with it's standard Unipivot arm for the money. 
@bobbydd
From a performance point of view, i.e. extracting infomration from the vinyl, the Kuzma 4point + nig Kuzma would do the job.
This said, there mey be other factors influencing your purchase decision.
I also hope that the new table will sound even better, hence the purpose of this thread.
 Both the Kuzma-4point & the TW combo will outperform your SOTA /sme5.
BTW, that SOTA (/sme5) is excellent in & of itself: have you considered changing the sme5 with something different?

The pro-ject classic is a terrific value in a turntable, especially the sb model or evo. Read Fremer's review on it, it sounds great out of the box and looks good too. Upgrade the cartridge and it is outstanding.