Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord. (Opinions on sound quality appreciated).

Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord.
I know this cord is pricey, but can anyone share opinion or experience on the sound quality with this power cord?
I have owned in the past Synergistic Master Coupler (about 20 years ago) and the Apex.
It would be connected to a Lumin X1 into my Audioquest Niagara power conditioner.

I would appreciate experienced comments. Thank you.

ozzy
128x128ozzy
I can’t tell you about that particular power cord, but I can suggest an alternative and provide 2 questions for you to ponder about.

Hospital-grade power cords. Do they sound better? I don’t think so. But they are higher quality than standard power cords.

1. What about audio gear (and other electronics) with inbuilt power cords? You know, power cords that are soldered onto the board and go straight to the power transformer.

2. Power cords that come with the stuff you bought. Is the manufacturer of said product expecting you to upgrade the power cord for better performance?

Once you understand the relationship between AC and DC in electricity, it all starts to make sense. If you’re just looking for higher quality copper as something you want, go for PCOCC copper. Made in Japan is the best.
The sound of an electronic component starts with the voltage and current coming out of the power supply. Not with the wire from the AC receptacle. 
So, I have 3 dedicated 10 Gauge lines that are terminated with Furutech NCF outlets. I then have on each line a Niagara 7000, 1200 and 1000 power conditioners. I do totally agree that clean quality power is the foundation of my systems sound quality.
Since I am only using a Lumin X1 Dac/ Streamer direct to mono amps (no preamp or other sundry equipment is added), I therefore believe that the power supply and the interconnects (in my system) to be of the upmost importance.

So, to take one for the team, I went ahead and ordered a Synergistic Galileo SX power cord. We shall see. I will compare it to a Shunyata Sigma V2 and to my own DIY version that beat out the Audioquest Hurricane and several others.

ozzy
Post removed 
@steakster : so do you take a custom hose with you when you go to add gasoline to your car? In the belief that it will improve gas mileage? That is exactly what the belief in an "improved" AC cord is: A DELUSION!