Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord. (Opinions on sound quality appreciated).

Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord.
I know this cord is pricey, but can anyone share opinion or experience on the sound quality with this power cord?
I have owned in the past Synergistic Master Coupler (about 20 years ago) and the Apex.
It would be connected to a Lumin X1 into my Audioquest Niagara power conditioner.

I would appreciate experienced comments. Thank you.

ozzy
128x128ozzy
So, I have 3 dedicated 10 Gauge lines that are terminated with Furutech NCF outlets. I then have on each line a Niagara 7000, 1200 and 1000 power conditioners. I do totally agree that clean quality power is the foundation of my systems sound quality.
Since I am only using a Lumin X1 Dac/ Streamer direct to mono amps (no preamp or other sundry equipment is added), I therefore believe that the power supply and the interconnects (in my system) to be of the upmost importance.

So, to take one for the team, I went ahead and ordered a Synergistic Galileo SX power cord. We shall see. I will compare it to a Shunyata Sigma V2 and to my own DIY version that beat out the Audioquest Hurricane and several others.

ozzy
Post removed 
@steakster : so do you take a custom hose with you when you go to add gasoline to your car? In the belief that it will improve gas mileage? That is exactly what the belief in an "improved" AC cord is: A DELUSION!
Post removed 
Jason,
Terrible analogy.
As we continue down the road of better equipment we become aware of how many items including how cables, (especially power cords) highlight our systems performance.

I suppose if you have a system that just plays songs via i tunes, etc. and that appeals to you then there is no point in discussing the benefits of further system improvement, i.e., cables, platforms etc.

But, if you ever truly become interested in the best lifelike performance of your favorite tunes then you will get it and understand. It is the never ending search for the ultimate sound.

ozzy