Streaming Atmos on Netflix vs BluRay

This might be a total newbie question but I'm a 2 channel guy who's dabbling in Atmos.  I do have a 4.2.4 (no center) system and really enjoy what I hear on Netflix, Disney +, etc..  How much better would a 4k bluray be?

What am I missing by streaming Atmos and whatever other formats vs having an actual disc?
dtximages
It gets better yet with Blu Ray vs DVD.  Your point is taken, though that the convenience of streaming and the relatively good quality will satisfy most people
I have no issues with streaming.   I stream everything and find it excellent.  Maybe it's my processor.   I also have some blue ray atmos disk (sony 700 blue ray player).  There probably is a difference but I feel my streaming experience is excellent.   I am also hardwired to my roku with cat 7 cert cable (6 bucks for 6 foot on Amazon).  Also I'm using the latest 4k roku 2020 model.  
Streaming in Atmos for Netflix, HBOMax and Disney+ sucks for me.  I have a 5.1.2 setup, and on Netflix the Atmos dialogue is in my right front speaker, and for HBOMax and Disney+ it can't decode.  I have a Samsung Q900TS, running through a Pioneer VSX-LX503, all firmware has been updated, but I can't get it to work.  Frustrated.

That said, physical media has much fuller, more robust sound than streaming.  Watching Batman Begins on HBOMax and then popping in my 4K disc they dialogue and sound effects are much louder and clearer on the disc.
@gdog04 funny, I just started Batman Begins on Vudu a little while ago!  Working from home ya know?

Sounds like you have other problems somewhere in your system if you're not decoding Atmos properly though.  

Atmos works great for me on Netflix, HBOmax, Disney+, Vudu, Amazon etc.  This is through a Marantz av7705 processor and Samsung Frame tv.