Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
@mahlman who in Huntsville is a dealer and has the CW IV on display?  I thought all high end dealers were gone in Alabama.  Mid-high end stores in Bham are long gone.  I think Best Buy tried to put a Magnolia in their Hoover store and it's closed now I believe.  They never had the good stuff anyway.  
If you are looking for the true klipsch sound you have to buy one made prior to 1981 otherwise you are buying an asian drivered klipsch not an american drivered klipsch and there is a major difference.
This opinion is not about the Cornwalls but more on your source.
Is the 105 your CD/DVD/Streamer? No TT or other I assume.
If so before you buy another pair of speakers buy a separate DAC.
For $750 -Denafrips Ares2-you will improve your sound much more
than the speaker swap. Or about any Dac you buy.
Have you tried Decware Speakers? 
@chorus.   My turntable is a VPI HW-19 MK4 with a Hana ML running to a Hagerman Trumpet phono pre - which just arrived a few days ago and is breaking in.

And yes, Decware is right up the road from me and is always an option. I've visited Steve's workshop and place a few times along the audition road.

Interesting about the Oppo - some say it is indeed a consummate swiss army knife of a player that sounds terrific on its own, and others deplore its sound. Compared to my analog rig it sounds a bit thin, but I have many times more money and time invested in my analog rig.
@saburo, you wrote  "My only nit to pick is tonality of some instruments."  Since the CW IV is said to not have horn colorations, would you mind giving more detail on your comment. Thanks.