What phono preamp are you using?

Anyone using a Soundsmith cartridge? And if so what phono preamp are you using? (Individuals with other cartridges feel free to chime in!)
james1911
Hello
I went through multiple phono pre’s before I popped on a Sutherland 20/20 with Lyra Delos cart.  If you want super quiet low noise and have potential for hum,the Sutherland is a good choice.  This is a great combo and I also just replaced a Scout 1.1 Shri a new Pure Fidelity Encore table with Origin Live Silver.
I’m done...... for a while!
Good luck Willy-T
Sold my Jolida JD 9 (modified: op-amps, caps, dampening, tubes, etc...) to help fund my new purchase.
Am waiting (not so patiently) for my new SunValley phono pre-amp to arrive from Japan (via VK Music,Vancouver BC).
Until the end of April (expected ETA), I am using the phono preamp in an Elekit TU 8500 preamp, with a DIY step up transformer and ZYX R50 Bloom lll/ ZETA tonearm combination.
Anyone using a Soundsmith cartridge? And if so what phono preamp are you using? (Individuals with other cartridges feel free to chime in!)

SoundSmith cartridge can work with any good phono stage if this phono stage have optional loading and gain for MM or MC. After very simple mod my JLTi mk4 can provide whatever load impedance I want (RCA plug resistors on the back). Latest mk5 also can be modified by the manufacturer to let you change loading for MM. Amazing phono stage! 

I also use Gold Note PH-10 with PS-10 and WLM Phonata Reference.
Current mode MC phono stage from 47 Labs (Phonocube).  
Optional Luxman toroidal silver or copper SUTs 
Optional headamp ZYX CPP-1 

Too many cartridges here.  

I use the KC Vibe with my MOFI Studio Deck with the master tracker cartridge. I am very, very happy with that paring. 
I have a Soundsmith the Voice cartridge and a PS Audio Stellar phono preamp and the turntable is a VPI rim drive HRX.