What phono preamp are you using?

Anyone using a Soundsmith cartridge? And if so what phono preamp are you using? (Individuals with other cartridges feel free to chime in!)
james1911
Anyone using a Soundsmith cartridge? And if so what phono preamp are you using? (Individuals with other cartridges feel free to chime in!)

SoundSmith cartridge can work with any good phono stage if this phono stage have optional loading and gain for MM or MC. After very simple mod my JLTi mk4 can provide whatever load impedance I want (RCA plug resistors on the back). Latest mk5 also can be modified by the manufacturer to let you change loading for MM. Amazing phono stage! 

I also use Gold Note PH-10 with PS-10 and WLM Phonata Reference.
Current mode MC phono stage from 47 Labs (Phonocube).  
Optional Luxman toroidal silver or copper SUTs 
Optional headamp ZYX CPP-1 

Too many cartridges here.  

I use the KC Vibe with my MOFI Studio Deck with the master tracker cartridge. I am very, very happy with that paring. 
I have a Soundsmith the Voice cartridge and a PS Audio Stellar phono preamp and the turntable is a VPI rim drive HRX.
I'm really enjoying my Luxman/Ortofon front end. Turntable is the PD 171a with a Cadenza Black and I love my Luxman EQ-500. The one modification that I did was changing the LED from blue to green. My little trick was applying a tiny bit of transparent tape over the LED and coloring it with a yellow highlighter!
Aesthetix Io Eclipse with dual power supplies. Soundsmith Hyperion, Soundsmith Sussaro MKII, Benz LPS, Benz Ruby Z. 
Hyperion is divine with the Aesthetix, or Aesthetix is divine with the Hyperion. Either way, I am done. Future mods will be more experimentation with other cartridges and tonearms.