Snake oil??

Well, on March 8th, at the age of 64, I suffered a mild stroke. I have felt that things were returning to normal for the last few weeks. Now I’m not so sure. I just reviewed an email that came to me from Agon about a mysterious substance involving something called 3-Dimensional Enhancer, the NPS 1260. It claims to cure literally all my audio problems for the low price of $599. Is this some leftover April Fools thing or am I having some sort of stroke relapse?   I’m hoping that MC has some form to sage advice for this conundrum. 
sawdustguy
"...designed to reduce the micro-arcing that occurs when the signal jumps across microscopically small gaps in between conductors."

Micro-arcing of that sort may be beneficial to the sound, enhancing saltatory conduction. Hence, aforementioned contact enhancers may be detrimental to the sound.

In some translational theory, we could come back to my (r)evolutionary Biocables.
Pete,
That sounds great. Please keep updating us on what improvements (or non-improvements if applicable) you hear while the product continues to break in. I appreciate your input!

All the best 
Millercarbon

For  599.00 you get 3ml. I was told they have a smaller size1.5 ml for sale at half the price of a big one. Until some does a direct comparison to TC we will not know if it's as good or better or the same. But with what it's done to my system it is worth every cent. 
Miller you are not supposed to drink the stuff but then Kool-Aid appeals to some.
Yeah snake oil big time and the moniker is trotted out not because it is disposalble income envy but rather it is common sense being disgusted with grandiose claims BS. The audio world seems to have more quacks then Dr Feelgood used to have out west with his Miracle Elixir.
Great example of Snake Oil and I have bookmarked this one to pass on to others who get a good chuckle out of the absurdity of such, ahem, products. Well at least it IS a product of a fertile imagination so there is that to consider.

Micro Arcing heh heh. Gotta love all the verbal tossed salad that is served with the main course of nonsense.
Boy, the BS is flying again and 68pete is hallucinating. You do not need a contact enhancer or even a cleaner. You need new contacts. I have never had good connectors fail in any way. It is not just lay instinct anymore but lay st-----.