Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
Sure Raul...that’s why Coltrane sounds so freaking great in my den!!  BTW, why aren’t you listening more to your most excellent system dude?  Listen on bro 😎 
Again, Raul is using an Appeal to Authority logical fallacy, and again fails to explain why this relates to the woofer of the Cornwall in particular. Both quotes don't really say anything about this particular driver.

Its well-known that crossovers help reduce IMD and Doppler Effect distortions in loudspeakers. Both the quotes Raul has used to far to try to make the Klipsch look bad are educational, but Klipsch has a crossover too and for the same reason.

Raul, If you want to find a way to criticize this speaker, perhaps look at seeing if there are any measurements that show breakup of that woofer within its passband. Use something that actually relates to the speaker rather than innuendo.
@dave_b  : Good that you like Coltrane there, this is not the issue. I already told you that I don't care about you like because no one can argue against it. Again that's not the issue.

Now, you have subs and that fact makes so easy to test about and then you can have an idea of what not only me but the ones that knows are talking about. I gave you a list of manufacturers on the issue ask them but more important than that: test it , you almost have all what you need for. Is up to you.

No one can talk on that issue if have not first hand experiences. You are not stupid gentleman as other persons that posted in your thread.

Again, just test it. You can't lost nothing and can have excellent rewards to share to audio community.

R.
Legacy Audio Focus XD (Active speaker) with Auralic Altier G1. I recently auditioned in Los Angeles and they changed me as a person. I will never be the same again until I get a pair. Nothing in your list come close for the real live emotional and full dynamic range experience then these do