Snake oil??

Well, on March 8th, at the age of 64, I suffered a mild stroke. I have felt that things were returning to normal for the last few weeks. Now I’m not so sure. I just reviewed an email that came to me from Agon about a mysterious substance involving something called 3-Dimensional Enhancer, the NPS 1260. It claims to cure literally all my audio problems for the low price of $599. Is this some leftover April Fools thing or am I having some sort of stroke relapse?   I’m hoping that MC has some form to sage advice for this conundrum. 
sawdustguy
"I got a nice ten-receptacle power strip at Lowes to hook everything up. Before plugging everything in, I treated all of the connections with TC. Right off the bat, the sound improved immensely."

Now, that is some very good power strip.
@millercarbon,

+1 on contact enhancer. I use Acoustic Revive ECI-50 at $150 for 50 ml. Aything but snake oil and your description  of the benefits is spot-on.
That ECI stuff is more of a true contact enhancer, nano carbon particles designed to reduce the micro-arcing that occurs when the signal jumps across microscopically small gaps in between conductors. That is part of what TC does. They are similar in using some kind of oil based carrier. With TC the carrier evaporates leaving only the nano-particles behind. ECI uses an oil designed to stay oily a long time. Probably the biggest difference however is the way TC works not only on contact points but anywhere near a signal. You could paste that stuff on the inside of a AC outlet cover plate where nothing electrical touches and it would still produce about the same effect as if it was directly on the contact points. Crazy but true.
MillerCarbon ----the problem is that TC is no longer made.  I have a tiny bit left over but it has hardened to where it is very difficult to apply.  Any ideas on how to make it more pliable....and no it can't go in the microwave.  LOL

I am thinking about trying that Furutech stuff on ebay for $150.  What other alternatives do we have?