Which amplifier should i buy

Hi,
Iv'e already asked , quite similar question , but i would like to clarify my question. So , Iv'e ordered a new speakers, Magico A3 and now i want to buy an amplifier, a tube amplifier. The amount of money that i can allow myself is up to 20,000$. The possibilities that i thought about are : zesto eror 300 / vtl MB -450 series ||| signature / vac phi 170 (two - i mean transform it monobloc) . Those are the options that i thought about till now. Does anyone can recommend which is the best option in this amount of money , it doesn't have to be from the option list that i mentioned.Unfortunately  there are brands that i can not buy in my country (ISR) , for example cat....
Thanks to anyone . 
128x128haimr
Post removed 
Are you sure you want the heat and maintenance of huge tube amps? I'm a tube amp guy all the way but the big brutes are too much for me. I do run six-pacs but they are not driven hard and put out a reasonable amount of heat. I'd be solid state with the Magicos. 
88 db 4 ohm impedance... will need tube amps that have multiple output taps and decent current capability if the system is in a large-ish room and/or listening to be at higher volumes

audio research, vtl, cj, bat monoblocks would be where i would head... suggestions from magico dealer would be helpful

magicos needs tubes to calm the sizzly treble for sure... hope you live in a cool climate or have excellent, quiet hvac... :)
@russ69 
I'm sure :) , I don't like solid state amplifiers. Iv'e heard a lot of speakers including magico with solid state amplifiers and with tube amplifiers and in my opinion tube amplifiers are much more in every aspect , but that's only my opinion.
Thanks !
@jjss49 
I live in a hut climate but i have a great air conditioner :). Thanks a lot for your advice ! by the way magico dealer suggested me to use solid state amplifiers but i don't agree with him....
Thanks again