Cables ... no longer opinion

PS Audio has already did the research. The answers are available forevermore.
The testing is sound, and not flawed. Their test results find exactly the same results my cable manufacturer found and preached. Josh from Downsize Audio Cables also found two strips of foils, stacked on top of each other and secured together made the best sounding speaker cables. I've tried all kinds of hyper expensive cables to dethrone the Downsize Audio foils ... NOTHING comes close at any price.
      Downsize used a genuine teflon backed adhesive tape, double sided too, and custom rolled, extra thin foil of 6N purity. BUT he told me a person can get 90% of the same sound quality, using off the shelf inductor foils and standard thin packing tape. Try it and save tens of thousands of dollars.
https://www.psaudio.com/copper/article/the-sound-of-speaker-cables-an-analysis/
flaxxer
That has the ribbons running side by side. That is missing the whole point of Townshend's design, which is to have the ribbon conductors extremely close together. Finding a thin enough tape, with desirable dielectric properties, and placing the ribbons the correct distance apart is the difference. All the difference, apparently, at least according to the people I talk to. Which btw, thanks for that, flaxxer
This video demonstrates it is the geometry. The ribbons that aren't close have the spike distortion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9HrYAyVItY
"He is a genius inventor and engineer..."

He may as well be, but he is surely lacking ability to show it in writing. Like in that article quoted in the original post. It is really embarassing to put one’s name under/above those statements and explanations. He is not lacking ability to pull people to believe everything he says.

"He knows more about technology than the entire forum’s experience combined."

That is not saying much. Aside of that, technology is a very broad term. Propulsion of spaceships may have very little to do with minutia of chocolate production, or speaker design.

"He may have the single most researched and soundly engineered products offered to the hifi community."

Who is researching them?
Which btw, thanks for that, flaxxer.
You say the cutest things that only souls who think like you would understand and I’m so thankful I’m not one of them.

Did it ever occur to you that folding or separating the two conductors and then running them, one atop the other, as an experiment, would suffice enough to see and hear for yourself that the concept has something in it to work with, saving yourself a sizable sum of money?

Like I said earlier, Ed Shilling has been doing this for decades. 

All the best,
Nonoise