Isoacoustics Gaia III for Focal Aria 936s my next tweak?

I am thinking about getting some Isoacoustics Gaia IIIs for my Focal Aria 936s. Do any of you have this combination? The website says that they are for speakers up to 72 lbs and the Aria 936 is 64 lbs. It should work right? Not so fast. When you type everything in their calculator it says to use the Gaia IIs for best results. If any of you are using the Gaia IIIs on the 936s I would like to hear what you think about them.
128x128baclagg
I agree that DSP is the most effective and comprehensive way to properly address room acoustics these days if one is up for it as opposed to pot shot point solutions of the past like these. Dinosaurs!
Stereo5-
MC, have you tried the GAIA footers or are you just blowing smoke up our a**? 

Here's what I said, word for word, in full:
If you can afford it, Townshend Podiums are a lot better. See the recent threads where guys went from Gaia to Podiums. 

Did you read the threads? Maybe you should. Before spouting off. But then you would have to read people who actually compared said Townshend are a lot better. Which is what I said. Which is based on what they said. Read it and weep.

Now my question to you is, have you compared? Or are YOU just blowing smoke up our a**?

Just acquired a couple sets of the Gaia II's and carpet spikes for my speakers and they transformed them considerably, top is much more detailed, mids are more pronounced and sound more realistic and the bottom end tightened up quite a bit more. Can't say enough good things for this tweak.
@audibleguy,

Congrats, you have experienced the same as I when I first used them.  I returned the carpet spikes, did nothing other than keeping the speakers from moving.