Looking for my "last" CD transport

Hello everyone,

as I am unhappy with my CD transport which is connected to my Linnenberg Satie DAC, I am looking for my "final" CD transport to replace it.

There is a limited market for new ones but I am also interested to get a vintage one if it makes sense.

Any ideas, suggestions?
Thanks for your help,
BR
Peter
nepfotos
If you are not sensitive to the difference between the Red book performance you get with a DVD player or a pure red book transport. Get a DVD player and save the money. Otherwise get a Red Book only transport. I distribute and service CEC products in the US and Canada.
If you want to keep a certain distance from your music and you
prefer not to get too much involve. A DVD player is the best option.
I would get a high quality transport from an established maker like esoteric or accuphase or luxman they will serve you the best as well as a good vintage one as well from wadia or theta or esoteric or cec but you will have to watch out for belt issues with the old ones.
Don’t get a used transport unless you’re willing to trash it if parts are unavailable. I saw a YouTube video for the Primare transport  - where they mentioned TEAC is still making CD transport mechanisms that are used in cars (for the ones that still have them) - these are the single-slot feed ones, like the Leak transport - and companies who use this mechanism should be stocked up with replacements if they’re smart. I also read that you can buy a spare laser from Jay’s Audio if you buy one of theirs.  Definitely fact check me on all of this.