Cables ... no longer opinion

PS Audio has already did the research. The answers are available forevermore.
The testing is sound, and not flawed. Their test results find exactly the same results my cable manufacturer found and preached. Josh from Downsize Audio Cables also found two strips of foils, stacked on top of each other and secured together made the best sounding speaker cables. I've tried all kinds of hyper expensive cables to dethrone the Downsize Audio foils ... NOTHING comes close at any price.
      Downsize used a genuine teflon backed adhesive tape, double sided too, and custom rolled, extra thin foil of 6N purity. BUT he told me a person can get 90% of the same sound quality, using off the shelf inductor foils and standard thin packing tape. Try it and save tens of thousands of dollars.
https://www.psaudio.com/copper/article/the-sound-of-speaker-cables-an-analysis/
flaxxer
The only difference that speaker cables - (or any cable for that matter) can make is negative. Cables are not supposed to be filters for how your music sounds.

I’ve seen studio monitors hooked up with thinner speaker cable - the brand was Furutech. The sound was amazing.It looks just like any regular speaker cable...but I only trust this brand because of Japanese quality control.
PS Audio- hilarious!

Look at it again- it clearly says
Max Townshend is the CEO of UK-based Townshend Audio, manufacturer of isolation devices, electronics and cables since 1975. The idea that different cables can sound different in an audio system has been a source of debate and controversy for a long time. Many audiophiles, and yes, manufacturers including Townshend, insist that different cables can make a difference in an audio system. Others dismiss this as marketing hype or snake oil. Here, Max Townshend describes an experiment for identifying differences between speaker cables.

Max Townshend. Not PS Audio! Also at the end it says,
"This article is printed with permission of Townshend Audio."  

This article by Max Townshend is very old, like ten years at least. Max himself posted the whole thing here last year. There's nothing in it about "Downsize" whatever that is. The way the OP tries to link them is deceptive and misleading.

The underlying technology is solid, which makes it a real shame the OP has to come along and sort of discredit it with this deception. The last time this was posted Max got nothing but grief from posers and wanna-bee engineers.  

As for me, I do not pretend to understand the engineering anywhere near well enough to know whether it works or not. My approach is always "the proof is in the pudding". I am working on getting some of these to find out for myself. Only way to know for sure.

Meantime, if the OP made an honest mistake, fine. Let us know. It sure sounds to me though like a deliberate attempt to go for a free ride on Max Townshend's coat tails.  

What say you, flaxxer?