Dallas or Texas-based audio companies

General question.  Are there any notable audio companies in the DFW area?  I love buying local if possible so I'd like to further explore those brands.

I know Rhythmik is in Austin.

Any more?
dtximages
Post removed 
I guess they don't have the internet on that separate freedom power grid they have in Texas. And it may get worse since the fatbellies are not likely to get their extra billions. Sounds like trouble.
@millercarbon yep I agree. I'm selling stuff off to pay for either the Double Impact SE with Beryllium tweeter or Moab.

The few reliable guys who have heard both say going to Moab is worth it. Sure looks that way to me. Fundamentally the same low stiction low moving mass design philosophy is used in all his speakers. That is why so many hits in his lineup. Double Impact is such a huge value because it is the first one to use the tweeter array. Even though it is only half it is so effective it gives the DI category-beating midrange. Moab then raises the bar even higher with the full MTM array.    

If you can get Moabs, manage to put them on Podiums, I think you will have to drive a lot further than Utah to find anything better.