Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
The Bozak’s I mentioned earlier barely wet down to 45HZ and maybe hit 18KHZ?  Sounded like music.  Cornwall’s have that same ability, but with scale and presence!
"Yes, I know that all of you like it but that is subjective and MUSIC is objective, accurated and its harmonics goes way beyond 16khz-20kz."

And you still wonder why people talk about you Raul? More outrageous, unsupportable statements...that's why.
Dear @james633  : """  I have found I just like good old paper drivers and silk tweeters, in a damped box just fine. Often more than high tech items..""

I'm in agreement with you, as a fact my new " vintage " speakers in my today system came with: silk dome tweeters, silk dome mid ranges and pulp/paper woofers even my subwoofers were choiced because were the latest Velodyne models that came with pulp/paper woofers.

But in those silk/paper drivers exist no frequency limitations as in the horns and the horn limitation about is heavy one and goes against the MUSIC reproduction at home.

It does not makes sense to me that with all room/system different kind of limitations we add a heavy transducer frequency response limitations when the room/system chain per sé adds/lost MUSIC signal that originally came in the recording. As I said: makes no sense to me and this is not subjective but real, the IV specs talks by its self.

R.
"It does not makes sense to me that with all room/system different kind of limitations we add a heavy transducer frequency response limitations when the room/system chain per sé adds/lost MUSIC signal that originally came in the recording. As I said: makes no sense to me and this is not subjective but real, the IV specs talks by its self."

Stop measuring and start listening Raul.

I only ever try....never trust specs!  They say very little about how something sounds to a human!