Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
@audiopacer Turns out my Krell K 300i (that’s the new Class A XD Integrated) is freaking awesome feeding the Cornwall’s!  Thought I would need tubes to be satisfied but this new Krell delivers everything I require.
roxy54 : all those numbers posted came from measurements. What are you talking about.

Problem belongs to your understanding or misunderstanding levels, that's all.

R.
@james633 Surprisingly yes, because the generate denser tones and they do it in a very realistic manner, if that makes sense? Harmonics are natural and complex with less superficial leading edge information and more density or substance to each harmonic tone!
Actually, what I’m hearing could be equated with a lack of distortion induced artifacts.  Everything sounds dramatically more natural and palpable with believable definition, rather than a harmonically anemic, hi definition rendition of sound which tends to be the norm these days in the high end!