Does removing "interface jitter" help, if my source has jitter?

I'm thinking of getting a Benchmark 3 DAC, and one of the selling features is its UltraLock3™ jitter attenuation system, which Benchmark says "fully isolates the inputs from INTERFACE jitter" (emphasis mine).   If my upstream source has jitter, will this system isolate that from the DAC?  My usual source is a Blusound Vault, and I suspect its jitter control is not as good as the Benchmark's. 
128x128cheeg
Any jitter on S/Pdif will be suppressed. It doesn’t matter what introduced this jitter (CDP or digital cable).

It’s unanimous! Almost unheard-of on Agon.
Little too quick on the trigger there sunshine

If this were correct there would be no difference to be heard (and there is I’ve heard it https://ibb.co/YdpJMJs ) if a separate word clock cable was used to sync both transport and dac off the one "dac clock", instead of them using their own clocks.

Cheers George
The Benchmark DAC 3 distortion and noise level  is -140db no need to worry about jitter induced distortion.  This is true of competently engineered modern DACs. There are even a few R2R DACs that manage to keep distortion and noise below human audibly but I wouldn't waste money on them they're overpriced. The RME ADI 2 FS is very good DAC that's cheaper than the Benchmark. 
Benchmark does not recover clock from the data.  It ignores it (asynchronous rate converter).  Benchmark specifies insane jitter tolerance of 12.75 UI bellow 3kHz and 1.5 UI above it.  At audible frequency of 10kHz jitter tolerance would be 0.1ms * 1.5 UI = 0.15ms.  That is still insane amount of jitter (0.15us typical jitter will be more likely).  Benchmark defines tolerance as "With no measurable change in performance". Perhaps we can hear what is "no measurable" but we're talking 1000x difference between typical jitter and Benchmark's tolerance.
I knew I could count on you, George…(it’s been a loooooooong time since I’ve been called sunshine).