Ready, set, comment! Speaker cables don’t make a difference?

Audioholics will be doing another video on this at 4pm (I assume Eastern), today. Rather than comment on it after the fact, some here might want to jump into the live comments thread? Anyway, in case that’s you, here’s the link:https://youtu.be/kR12Ttuxobs

Old chestnuts never die, they just return in the Eternal Cycle of Re-roasting....
128x128hilde45
Thank God for good Samaritans like you out there who are watching over poor souls being sucked into spending THEIR money 🙄
As long as there are people who get sucked into spending ridiculous money on speaker cables this topic will survive and it is only one such topic in audiophilia.
As long that there will be "skeptic fad" shutting down their own ears in the name of their conception of "science", conflating the virtual snake oil price of cable in some case with their real different qualities; there will be thread were customers discussing their bad or good experiences will receive the useless " lessons" of these pseudo "sunday scientist" who will claim that cables made no differences at all ,which is false, instead of saying the truth: cables are way more too costly in many cases for the differences they made...

But all brains are not able to treat 2 flows of information flowing in opposite direction for sure....

It is "always the same topic in audiophilia" some are too enlightened from their interpretation of "science" to even experiment anything by themselves, anyway ears are very overestimated in music perception they say....They blind test themselves to know if their electronic  equalizer is working....

Is it not stupidity peaking?

Only  slight nuance, But a  nuance is a nuance = a plus, Now some  IC's sound crappy = minus nuance. The Best IC's are navships ebay, see all my YT vids fora  sound test, 

First of all, I love what Millercarbon said about him earlier, lol. Second of all, why are folks taking advice from a guy who can’t keep his room clean, lol. What a mess. Let’s get to the point here, speaker cables do make a difference. Some are minor and some are huge. It is based on the system it is connecting from. Now, about the Home Theater folks. I once blew so much money on Home Theater with separate amplifiers and all and found out that it was all a waste of money. You want to know how good you’re Theater Sound is, play some music on it and then go to anyone 2 channel rig and play the same soundtrack on their system. You will think at that point something is wrong with your system. I’ve traveled all over the world and believe me, I’ve heard what some call the very best. I know laugh at the notion. So when it comes to speaker cables with lengths of up to 200’, and theater distortion, lol, how can they tell the difference. This is their argument, smh. What a waste of air and time. 2 channel guys, you can lead the horse to the well but you can’t make them drink.