For all you Vinyl lovers!

128x128yogiboy
@cleeds, go ahead and buy his turntable cleeds. Knock yourself out. It is impossible to audition every piece and combination of equipment. So, you have to lean on experience and design evaluation. The only thing I can say positively about him is that he likes Schroder arms. He also overcharges for them. I wound up getting my CB from a Dohmann dealer in Michigan. If, in the future I can afford a Dohmann Helix I have a useful relationship. OMA carries nothing else that I care for. 
My new Schick”12 inch tonearm was cheaper from OMA than from the manufacturer. At that time € to $ exchange rate was high. From OMA I bought the arm immediately, from the manufactuter it was pre-order and 2-3 month waiting time (crazy). So my experience with OMA is posivite (it was great price and fast delivery). 
mijostyn
... go ahead and buy his turntable cleeds. Knock yourself out ...
I'm not in the market for a new turntable so I don't know why you'd say that.

You called the OMA turntable "absolutely nothing special" so me asking you what pickup arm and phono cartridge you heard with it seems like a natural question. 
It is impossible to audition every piece and combination of equipment. So, you have to lean on experience and design evaluation.
So you want to "lean on experience," but admit that you had none before calling this turntable "absolutely nothing special?" You sound very confused, @mijostyn.

- Tony, thank you
- As for OMA, if he really wants to change the culture around sound, the audio designer needs to shift his focus to affordability. David Hafler, where are you? You are needed now more than ever. 
You know, it’s fun to play music all day with the CD player or music server but then comes dusk and it’s time to put on the vinyl- ahh, so smooth and relaxing. CDs or servers are like a hot shower- a convenient and quick way to relax but putting on vinyl is like getting into a hot tub. And besides, I cannot stay in a hot tub longer than 20 minutes...