What would be your favorite 3 tracks that demonstrate how great your system sounds?

If only I could spell 'favourite' !

Well I would have many but mine would be:
  • Nils Lofgren Unplugged - Keith don’t go.
  • Noordpool Orchestra, A Jazz Symphony.
  • For deep bass: Hans Zimmer / James Newton Howard ’Why so serious’ from The Dark Knight OST.
plumptonvinyl
Ticket to Ride (Beatles)
Timing and tone

Send in the Clowns (Sinatra)
If I close my eyes am I transported into the recording studio to hear Frank sing live?

Machine Gun (Portishead)
Dynamics, imagery and sibilance.

Needless to say, though my system still leaves plenty of room for improvement, it’s balanced enough and does as well as most that I’ve yet heard.
Three tracks? Of music???! Holy expectation bias, Batman! We would need to do a double-blind to be sure if they really can hear the difference between U2 and Bonnie Raitt. That is why I put on the XLO Test CD and give them the Radio Shack SPL meter. You should see the reaction! Jaw-dropping!
Mercy MC, One toke over the the line? The song? LOL

Are you "Roll" ing on the River?

Do we have a TGIF going on? :-)

OK, OK, OK, 

Ruby, By K. R. Rock, Pop, Country

Rainmaker, by Strunz & Farah, Classical 

The Highwayman, Johnny, Willie and the boys, Country outlaw style.

Regards
"I still use ELP's "Lucky Man" to see if I can shut an amp down and hear the low frequency stuff."

russ69-

I brought my copy of  ELP to hear "Lucky Man" on the uber tables at a show.
The room I entered was just ending a Classical piece with listeners really into it.

I gave my LP to the host(who was British) and he smiled and nodded with approval. He made an announcement he was going to play it. One guy dressed in a suit(he was British also)immediately made known his disgust of ELP & R&R. It was the highlight of the day to see that! The music selection cleared half the room, by the way.

The host then thanked me for bringing my LP. I think he was burned out on his show demo tunes. 

Lucky Man will definitely show if a system is up to snuff, not just the dramatic ending with the killer low end, but the entire song.
Any of the stereo recordings from my Rhino Records Roy Orbison LP set.  My old EMI, Blumlein-miked, Vittorio Gui-conducted "Marriage of Figaro" LP set. Bowie's Blackstar CD. For me, clarity, imaging and natural tone quality are the key factors, not how deep the bass might go, how much punch there is or how loudly the stereo can play.