Two defective pieces in a row - unreasonable to demand refund?

Ordered a McIntosh MA8900 from my dealer in December. First one had cosmetic damage out of the box so they swapped it out for a new one. The new one won't power on (just get the standby light). McIntosh said they would replace it again but I'm frankly done, just want my money back at this point. The dealer has a no refunds policy. Should I accept a 3rd new unit or insist on a refund?
lostark
Is there any other equipment you're interested in at that shop?  They may not refund, but they may allow for store credit against another piece.

Can't hurt to ask, the worst they could say is no.
Nothing else I'm interested in. In fact I bought speakers from the same store based on the match with this amp, so if I return the Mc I'm left with speakers I'll have to find a new match for. Not fun.
Calm down and accept the 3rd unit. It will be fine, and in no time, the whole bad experience will be forgotten. Sometimes, lightning does strike twice. 
Post removed 
I'd give the dealer a chance to examine what might be wrong with the second unit. But I'd also be inclined to consider a third unit that - as @dweller sez - is checked first at the store.