Ready, set, comment! Speaker cables don’t make a difference?

Audioholics will be doing another video on this at 4pm (I assume Eastern), today. Rather than comment on it after the fact, some here might want to jump into the live comments thread? Anyway, in case that’s you, here’s the link:https://youtu.be/kR12Ttuxobs

Old chestnuts never die, they just return in the Eternal Cycle of Re-roasting....
128x128hilde45
   Opinions are personal views. Everyone has them about everything. When you find someone who shares yours it's gratifying in the sense that confirms that yours is most accurate.

The subject of speaker cables is another one that can only open up a never ending debate. It's often informational to hear opinions from others since it may lead to an avenue of discovery beneficial to someone else. However, this post may or may not offer good advice to some reader(s).but I find that this, and many other, posts are created to generate a myriad of responses. The perfect speaker cable was locked in the trunk of a junked car and deposited in a junkyard in Scranton, Pa. Kinda like the lost ark Indiana Jones lost track of. Just my opinion. Carry on debaters.

Speaker cables, or any audio cables for that matter are not supposed to "make a difference." Point A to Point B. Shorter cables are best if you can.

My brand of choice is Furutech because all of their products are subject to excellent quality control.

The cable argument is valid because people spend a lot of money on cables. After spending all that money, you are expecting your system to sound better. So it will - to you.

@akg_ca I was certainly not starting yet another debate about cables. If you look at my original post you will see that I was alerting members that there was a video about cables on another channel about to happen. I presented that information in case anyone wanted to debate people on a different site. Many people here have a good arguments and good experience with cables and it is possible that they might inform people who might be misinformed by Gene. So if you think that is trolling then I really don’t think you understand why I posted what I did. Perhaps you think that what Gene does is trolling? If that is what you meant then I misunderstood what you said — and my apologies.