Hoping for a recommendation for stereo amp around $1500 or less ($2k max)

Powering ascend acoustics towers with RAAL ribbons and running a powered rhythmik 12" sub which is currently integrated with my onkyo tx8270 2.1 receiver crossed at 50hz.  I want to use my topping D90/A90 dac/amp stack and use it as a dac/preamp using the remote to control the volume on the dac while leaving the volume knob in place.  Will most likely run balanced out to the amp.  I need to have some way of integrating the sub with the main speakers so the amp would need to have rca full signal out so I can use the dial on the sub to adjust crossover.  If there's a better way to integrate the sub I'm open to it.  I want an amp with hopefully 200w or more and neutral clear but fun/powerful sound like my A90 does for my headphones.  I'm totally new to the world of separates and looking to let my speakers show their maximum potential.  So far I've come across outlaw audio mono blocks but they don't have rca out to go to the sub.  Also came across parasound classic which looked pretty nice but you guys probably know of something much better.  Thank you!
brandini
+1 tomic601. I would take a serious look, and call, Klaus at Odyssey also Van Alstine. Considering them myself.

Odyssey is another good one as stated. I would be a little careful depending on sensitivity of your speakers though. I had 2 different Stratos a plus and an Extreme. They sounded really really good but we’re not the quietest amps.