New silversmith fidelium cable

You need to try the speaker cable. It is a complete game changer in the audio industry. Probably the biggest improvement ever in sound quality and realism. These will impress audiophiles all over the world. 
fxman
Nope pretty straightforward. They require a bit of finesse as these are like paper thin and about 3 inches wide. You can overlap them easy enough though which is what I had to do at the speakers. I had to buy 10 footers so now trying to come up with some nice cable holders to keep the closer speaker line from being a jumbled mess. Listening late last night was fantastic. Vocals drums and piano in particular are crystal clear, fast and so realistic in my system. I haven’t tried them with much rock yet but the jazz, acoustic, vocals and orchestra all sound wonderful. 
@jmbumgarner01, 

I have used these with flat speaker cables in the past. If they interests you, keep an eye on them. They are currently sold out but he often re-stocks them. 
https://www.reddragonaudio.com/products/esd-xl-cable-elevators?variant=2099788673
Breaking in the Cary 700 and the Silversmiths.  I have the same setup. Very nice match.