One Cord To Rule Them All

I'm seeking advice for a power cord to go from the wall outlet to my PSA P10 power regenerator. It needs to be 1.5M / 5 ft. and have the ability to pass 600 watts for many hours per day. My current PC is a Pangea AC-9, and my budget is about $200 to $300. The candidates I have so far are: Pangea AC-9 SE Mk ll, Audio Envy Ocean 3, or a PS Audio AC10 (used for about $300). Any thoughts? ... Thanks
koestner
As mentioned above a used a Kimber PK10 Gold is a very good cable. Used to use them on my amp going directly to the wall and my PSA P5. Later went to WyWires Silver Juice II HC (High Current) on my P5 and it was an improvement with lower noise floor. WyWires Platinum HC on amps. The Kimber is really good, a little softer presentation if you want to mellow your system a little. Pretty sure the Kimber is not shielded so keep clear of other cables. Very flexible cable too. Later version have black Techflex jacket and look nicer than the earlier green jacket.
What Mitch said. Worry about the outlet power to the regenerator. A big gauge cord is more than enough. My furman is plugged into a dedicated 20 amp circuit with an audioquest nrg outlet. I’ve got a regular pc. I test it with an rf tester. It’s dead quiet. 
You are asking for 5 amps continuous from the mains.  That is really nothing...

Any cheap 14/12 AWG Romex wire will do it with flying colors.

Do not fall for the typical ridiculous power cord claims which charge equally ridiculous prices.

You already have the Pangea AC-9, so why not compare it to the stock cord that came with your P10 to hear if those who say cords don’t make a difference are correct. Do the test for yourself and maybe save your money.
Totally agree that if you don’t have dedicated circuits and proper receptacles you should start there. Best thing I ever did to my system and looking back I probably wasted a lot of time evaluating and upgrading equipment prior to.
This is a comprehensive review of ’Best in Class - 27 best Audiophile Power Cables - Shootout' - poststed by Jay Luong:

https://audiobacon.net/2019/08/17/27-audiophile-power-cables-reviewed/10/

Please understand that these particular PC’s are way overpriced of what the OP’s price range is. Nonetheless it was an eye opening read for me and most manufacturers tend to use the same technologies albeit scaled down to the less expensive models.

The Synergistic Research Atmosphere UEF Level 3 surprisingly, fared quite well against all the others 27 well known and not so well known top level brands.

In the OP’s price rage the Synergistic Research has introduced the ’Foundation’ series power cords ranging in prices range from $299 to $699 at the standard 5ft lengths.

All manner of used Synergistic Research PC’s also come up for sale as owners of these PC’s tend to upgrade. And there’s nothing wrong with buying used.