Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
@rauliruegas I’ve frequented many venues, such as the BSO(Gold Standard) and PSO, but the exact placement of instruments and to the larger extent, 3D soundstaging is an artifact of your mind.  It doesn’t exist!  If you have a visual to go along with the music, then your brain will make the connection.  Now if you are sitting extremely close to a smal ensemble, then yes...placement is discernable.  I love soundstaging myself, but it shouldn’t be  laser etched to the degree that it predominantly attracts attention away from the tone, dynamics and atmosphere.
Cornwall IV’s are on their way...60 days to play!  Digging out the hundreds of Non Audiophile approved titles now 😉
Dear @dave_b  : I'm not talking of soundstage and ceratinly when attend to a live event I'm not looking for the placement of instruments, soundstaging or audiophiles characteristics or adjectives people use.

60 days?, this is the first time that read something as that, enjoy it.

R.
rauliruegas,

You said:
"but the added Cornwall heavy distortions that develops"...

What the heck are you talking about?