Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
If you are of the type that can have set of cabinets made, I would suggest the audio nirvana super 15 alnico drivers. I have a par of those in a set of bass loaded ported cabinets and they sound awesome. I've owned b&w, altec, etc.... and these sound better than any that I have heard including wilson audio.
Just an opinion, but its worth it to check out.
Haven't heard them, but based on reviews (and their models that I have heard) I suggest giving the Dynaudio Heritage Specials a listen.  I've read more than one review calling them "final speakers."   Steve Huff has a glowing review.
I can have 60 days to try the Cornwall IV’s...that’s key! I will no longer buy speakers without an in home trial or a return option. High end audio has gone down the path of dissection and analysis... which inevitably causes paralysis. Listen to a live concert, any concert, with your eyes closed. You cannot pick out the exact placement of any instrument. In fact, soundstaging is mostly non existent as well. What you can hear, is the venue, the presence and the dynamics of the instruments, along with their respective tone colors as heard in that particular space. Hi Fi is mostly a joke! We need to stop supporting the overpriced analytical instruments of disappointment. Music should be fun and enjoyable, emotional and deeply moving...it should not be analyzed. Let the music wash over you and reach into your soul. That is what our goal should be and can be again, by supporting companies that allow music to engage our senses in a realistic manner....not in an analytical or sterile way.