Tinnitus sufferer: is it the speakers or the 24bits/192kHz

I have tinitus and have had it for 30+ years.  There is no cure and I know the best way to handle it is to ignore it.  But lately my tinnitus has been going off the scale.  The "lately" seems to have coincided with streaming Qobuz Hi-Res and listening on a PS Audio DirectStream DAC and pulling my Magnepan 1.6 out of storage.  Now I have been known to play too loud on "A" song- but by and large the volume is down to where I could easily speak to somone in the room.

I have thought about maybe changing to to Harbeth, Dyn, Sonus Faber or other speakers more focused on midrange.  But have also wondered if it is the high quality of sound that I am listening to that is perhaps stimulating my very high pitch ringing?

So, any fellow tinnitus folks out there with an opinion on this? 
mocktender
Retired physician here, you might try your local audiologist rather than a bunch of strangers. Science is usually a better approach. The plural of anecdote in not data.             HVAC
Mocktender,

My tinnitus started 2-3 weeks after I started steaming. My source was a CD player used as a transport.  Now an Innuos Zenith and Qobuz only.  No Dac change.

Listening time went thru the roof.  Volume is rarely above 65db avg per my db apps.  Tinnitus now for about 5-6 weeks.  It has improved lately or perhaps I'm getting better at living with it.  I think it's the former.

No proof of a causal relationship between the onset of my tinnitus and streaming or my long listening hours, but the inception of each lining up as they do would make anyone wonder.  
Hey Soren
do you remember the dose and or purity of the Ginko?
Ive tried it but it always gave me a headache
Tablejockey
Yes cbd will help the intensity.
I have tried a number of them and the brand mentioned above was the only one that I could feel the effects of
good luck Willy-T
Willy-T 
I've tried many different combinations and what worked for me was alnico full range speakers (Omega) and Mcintosh gear. Not the pinnacle of detail or transparency but it's smooth as butter and the most enjoyable I've ever owned. I used to have to turn the volume down a few clicks during parts of songs, especially horns. Not anymore, and I'm 100% streaming. A well regarded R2R dac, tubes....nothing fixed it before. My guess is the speakers have the biggest impact..?? Good luck getting it sorted out OP, I'm sure there's a right combination for you.
So it’s not just me huh?  When I find the genie I know what my first wish will be. I’m just glad I can still appreciate a good system. Cheers!!