Audio Companies with Integrity??

Interaction with Audiophile companies and AudiogoN members have been (for most part) positive through the years. There have been a few, however, that have gone 'above and beyond' to ensure that the customer was satisfied. To that end, I would like to give a 'shout out' to Audioquest that recently made a situation right when they really didn't have to. I won't go into the details, but suffice to say, that when the need arises I will not hesitate to buy from them again and will recommend their products and service to anyone who values my opinion.

For discussion purposes, would anyone care to raise a glass to a company that in your opinion deserves some love.
brauser
MC, let me start by saying there are a number of things where we do not have common ground. This is not one of them. Everything you said is spot on.

I know. People have come up to me, sometimes years later, only to admit they have in time come to realize how right I was about one thing or another. So relax, and have patience. As unlikely as it seems right now, you may yet be another one of those happy souls who comes to see the light and realize we are all standing on the same ground after all.
Ayre acoustics, specifically Ryan, the CEO. Always happy to help and will return a call if he's not available. Fritz of Fritz speakers. Ben of Mojo audio.

Manley Laboratories Chino, CA.
I can say first hand that not only does Manley produce some of the finest tubed equipment in the business, I feel that there dedication to the customer and their satisfaction is on par with the best in the biz.

Just recently I emailed Manleys service department with a question about my Chinook after I got it back from having a warranty repair done.
Well to my surprise I was responded to by none other than EveAnna Manley herself.

We shared a extensive email thread which went on to include much more than the original subject of my email.
Great woman who's pride in her company and its products really shows.

Jonathan Gullman of MSB.                                KENT ENGLISH and Nelson Pass of Pass Labs.  I spoke to above 3.  Good people.  Great companies. 
+1 for Ayre Acoustics - Their upgrade policy extends the life and improves the quality of their components at reasonable cost. I own three of their components and have benefited from this program.

Aerial Acoustics - A small American speaker company that makes excellent products. The founder, Michael Kelly, takes calls and answers questions. Besides sounding great, their products are well designed, well built, attractive and are extremely durable.

These two brands rise to the top of those I've owned.