Focal vs dynaudio

Hi folks.  Here once more to discuss the “Ford vs Chevy”
i currently have focal 1028be speakers which I’m relatively happy with.  Looking tp go a bit further and here are my 3 options..

Upgrade my nad m32 to a pass labs x150.8 and m12 combo $4500 difference.

swap out the 1028 be for 1038 (whenever a pair becomes available) 7500 ish

swap out the 1028s for dynaudio contour 60/60i.  7500 ish
I’m currently enjoying the nad due to its huge list of features (we live in a digital world now). And I have 2 Jl fathom 110s which need the onboard xover hence why I’m staying with the preamp portion.  I listen 80 music 20 movies and overall want a fuller warmer larger sound.  
One thing to also keep in mind the tweeter on my right 1028 has a hair line fracture in it.  Unsure how it happened but I have my suspicions.  (Cd skipping with a loud abrupt pop when trying a different source... Wondering if the soft domes are a bit less susceptible to damage?  Didn’t take much and it’s only 1...  let’s here your thoughts!  Room is un ideal 16’wx19.5d

dadjokesftw1
 I know this seems obvious but what I mean is that they are tuned quite differently from each other
And whose ears have they been tuned to? The designers or the owners? Answer that.
I bought the Contour 60 after owning for one year the old Contour 3.3 (very good speaker) hoping in a improvement. Worst buy of my life. Wrong timbre, messy soundstage, boomy, boring. I don’t know your focals but i would not go for the Dynaudio. The "i" will not make the difference. Go to a dealer and choose.
For that price, a serious listening demo would be in order. 
  Audition each pair. Ask if anyone on here owns a pair of those. Bring cheese, or some food, and ask what they like to drink,...
scotch, or just some rc cola. 
I have bought speakers unheard before, some have been blah,...and some have been amazing!
 Dynaudio would be a unheard buy, but when getting into that much coin, I would want a definite answer to the highs of each speaker!
    I am very finicky when it comes to highs that make me nervous feeling, or grit my teeth, or feel anxious. 
 Good luck on your search. 

The Focals are great speakers but warm is not a word I would use to describe them.  The M33 is a great amp and the feature set is insanely good but it is neutral, not warm.  What features in particular are you using?  The M12 does not have room correction for example.  

Dynaudio is definitely more neutral and is a bit harder to drive than the Focals.  I am not sure the M33 is going to be completely up to the task.  Focals are musical and energetic and match nicely with NAD which is neutral and not exciting.  Dynaudio is neutral and I like it better with a more musical and exciting amp.  They will shine like the sun with an amp like Sugden.  You may find that some of the excitement you get from the Focals is gone with an NAD/Dyn combo.  

I know it is in a different price range, but the Naim NAC-N 272 and a Naim NAP 250 would be the best possible solution IMO.  Super musical and tonally magical with Focal speakers.  If you traded in your M33, those items would be $8850 with cables.  Naim is a sister company to Focal and Naim and Focal go together like peanut butter and jelly.  I could even see if we could get you a replacement tweeter.