Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
Just to add one more thing, JBL have never been and never will be Audiophile class speakers.Mid Fi at best.
Your final pair?
What do you have now?
B’s or C’s?
Don’t over do it. D’s at a maximum. 
I am not familiar with all of those speakers. The Cornwall IV are very high sensitivity. Tannoys I believe are the same. But you should verify if you don’t already know. This is important bc you need to match your amp(s) with these speakers. I will say that if you want that holographic and wide soundstage with imaging and depth, a tube integrated or tube power amp(s) would be the way to go. I am a new convert to tubes. OMG. The above characteristics above are addicting! Sounds like what you want. Plus with even a low wattage tube amp you can drive those high sensitivity speakers with no effort. If you are solid state all the way the high sensitivity speakers will allow for use of a low watt ss amp like a First Watt class A amp. 
What is in the rest of your system? Speakers alone cannot give you what you are looking for. It’s all about the synergy.