Help me complete my stereo system (Harbeth, ClearAudio Concept).

Hello Everyone,

I would like your help in completing my new 2 channel audio system.  My room is approximately (11ft X 14ft X 9ft ceiling) or about 42 square meters.  

I value good vinyl playback over streaming and CDs and listen mostly to small group jazz.  

I want to stay within a reasonable budget, so I'm focused on entry level components from high quality companies.  To give you an indication, I own a ClearAudio Concept with the Satisfy arm and MM cartridge.  

As far as speakers are concerned, it will be either the Harbeth P3ESR or Compact 7s.  I have auditioned both with expensive Accuphase amps and was blown away by the P3ESR, especially their natural, open sound and ability to fill a decent size room.  C7s struck me as less dynamic ... but let me know if those would be preferable considering my space and listening tastes.  

I am fairly certain that I will be favouring Solid State to drive the little Harbeth, and car analogy, realistically a well-tuned 4 cylinder turbo rather than a V8 with power to spare.  I plan to add a DAC for streaming and radio, more as a convenience than anything else (serious listening is always vinyl).  An onboard phono is preferred but not a deal breaker.  Speakers and stands to be considered separately.

Thanking everyone for their help and comments. 

juleman
The Harbeths sound great with tube gear. I use tube gear with my P3s. This Rogue Cronus Magnum integrated has all the features that you need. My friend uses Rogue tube gear with his P3s. BTW, you will need a separate phono preamp with the Conrad-Johnson!
http://rogueaudio.com/Products_Cronus_Magnum.htm
Thanks for all the recommendations, they are all going on the list for further consideration.  An all in one solution for the phono stage and headphones is very appealing.

Curious about Unison Research as well.  

Lots of options that need direct experience with, which Covid conditions prevents somewhat for now. Using the time to read up  on components.  

Was reading Darko's review of the P3ESR SE. He should have listened with his ears instead of his eyes and with another product than Heed Class D...  
i agree that for all strengths and well meaning reviews john darko is way too influenced by the way components are styled - and i believe it affects how he perceives the sound when he thinks something looks especially cool via his aesthetic sense
I have heard the Synthesis gear Larry recommends with Harbeth also at Deja Vu and it's an excellent combo. And definitely call Vu I will attest he gives great advice and won't try to sell you on anything that's not right for your system.