Re-terminate speaker cables

I have a pair of audio quest rocket 33 cables that are biwire. I want to have them changed to full range with spades on the speaker end.  Audio quest is unresponsive.  Is there another resource to get this done?
128x128ppack
I had a similar problem to yours a year or so ago and wrote in.  My Audioquest Rocket 88's were banana plug biwires and my then new Magico A3 speakers cannot be bi-wired.

The A3's speaker wire terminals could accept either a spade and/or a banana connector. An ingenious site member suggested putting one push on banana to spade adapter on one of the bi-wired  Rocket 88's two black wires and another one on one of the two red wires going to each speaker.  I then could put two wires into each terminal on each speaker.

No soldering, no fuss, no muss and works perfectly. I'd contacted Audioquest just like you and was put off by the cost. The four push on banana to spade adapters needed to do two speakers cost very little and solved the problem, enabling the bi-wire Rocket 88 to be used as a full range.

Don't know if this solution would apply to your situation, and hope I explained it adequately.

Mike
Red To Red

Black To Black or

White to White

It increases the size of the wire and powers a single set of speaker terminals on the speaker.

Regards
Here’s another option:

- Assuming all 4 bi-wire leads are currently terminated with banana plugs
- Leave the tweeter pair on bananas
- Reterminate the bass pair with spades
- On your speaker binding posts, you can now clamp down  the bass spades with the top nut and then insert the tweeter banana plugs on top. - You retain ability to bi-wire in the future.

@fuzztone "I’d put locking bananas on yourself. Screw terminals."

Is "screw" a noun or a verb?
You sell the cables to another chump on line for a tidy profit, then go buy a quality 10 gauge speaker wire. and leave the silliness behind.