Is It Time To Sell My Vinyl Rig?

Hey All,
There once was a time when I looked forward to shopping for arcane mono classical and jazz vinyl. The anticipation of hearing a newly cleaned recording from 1957 that I didn’t realize existed until just a few hours prior. The satisfaction of owning 200 plus records. But now since I’ve upgraded my DAC and Transport, I’ve become disenchanted with vinyl. It still sounds musical but not nearly as close to a live performance as my digital setup. So I’m now I’m thinking about selling my ASR Mini Basis Exclusive MK 2 phono preamp and my modified Thorens TD 145 with AT 33 mono anniversary cartridge. I could put the money towards a surgical procedure that I’ve been putting off. Will I regret this afterwords? I don’t even know how much to ask for the equipment or whether someone would even take an interest in it. Any ideas out there?
goofyfoot
The playing length and dead silence of a CD, is an important factor for my music enjoyment. Sell you rig and get your medical stuff taken care of. 
Thanks Russ,
My digital rig is so much better sounding than my vinyl. Better soundstage, outstanding separation and position of instruments, tight and musical bass, rolled off high ends, rich midrange, superior detail and all while sounding analogue. As far as selling my vinyl rig, this will be the first time selling audio equipment. The phono amp I could post somewhere online. The Thorens is a different matter because of the shipping concerns. Then there’s the issue of pricing.
Well, if your medical procedure means you have to choose between your vinyl rig and the health issue, I think that is no question at all. Sounds like you have a decent rig. Keep it. Enjoy it when you get the whim, you will at some point. Then get the procedure out of the way.
I have a Vinyl Set Up that is extremely satisfying to myself.
Vinyl is my Adult Life Long Interest.

I have a CDT and DAC as a Set Up,  this is also extremely satisfying to myself.
I have only used CD for approx' Five Years.

I don't Compare either for their performances anymore, there is no longer a winner in my mind.
Either when I had carried out comparisons, were totally capable of producing a enjoyable experience, especially if one medium was allowed to have a extended playtime and not under A/B Comparison.

There are Two Sources each capable of allowing for a very satisfying playback experience.
I have an itch to see how a Computer / Streamer can perform, but don't feel the urgency to create the experience.

I feel very confident a DAC and Transport will allow you to keep on enjoying your musical encounters. 

@goofyfoot 

Your health comes first, you can always buy analog rig again. As far what to ask for your equipment, here is the selling history for your reference, 

https://www.hifishark.com/model/asr-mini-basis

https://www.hifishark.com/search?q=Thorens+TD+145

https://www.hifishark.com/search?q=Audio+Technica+33+mono+anniversary+cartridge.

You can list your equipment here or on US Audio Mart (free to list once you sign up).