Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Jafant,
the local dealer that sold me my Belles, Shanling, and Primaluna, let me audition the Primaluna Dialogue HP (high power) integrated at home before I pulled the trigger. It’s a killer tube amp, but I liked the solid state Belles better with the Thiels.  Was looking for a 150 reference or an SA100 when I discovered John at Audio Connection. He pretty much has me talked into a Virtuoso. We’ll see what happens.  
I will have to say. Even with the largely imperfect set up mine is. It does do some trippy stuff. Stuff will sound like it’s coming from behind or right to the side of me. Etc etc. 
Unsound,
thanks for the advice. I did just spend a bunch of time adjusting speaker placement. Its amazing what a 1/4 inch of toe in will do. To be accurate, if you are measuring from the center of drivers, the speakers are 14’ apart.  My room is dual purpose, 2ch and theater. That being said, there is a little wiggle room to move in the direction you recommend. I’ll give it a try. I didn’t mention, the left speaker is only 2 feet from the side wall, and there is no wall near right speaker.Thanks 
Marqmike,
thanks for the heads up, I’ll check out those power cords. That’s a nice sounding amp. Years ago when the first 150 reference came out, I did get to hear it and compare it to the hot rod. I immediately heard the difference. I haven’t been able to hear anything else from Belles since then because local shop stopped carrying the products. Thanks 
marqmike
Good to see you again. Thank You for chiming in to assist bellesfan.You own a killer speaker in the CS 2.4 model.I enjoy a Wireworld Silver Star 5.2 HDMI in my tv/video set up.If you have an opportunity, upgrade to the Silver Electra 7 PC.
Happy Listening!