Audio Companies with Integrity??

Interaction with Audiophile companies and AudiogoN members have been (for most part) positive through the years. There have been a few, however, that have gone 'above and beyond' to ensure that the customer was satisfied. To that end, I would like to give a 'shout out' to Audioquest that recently made a situation right when they really didn't have to. I won't go into the details, but suffice to say, that when the need arises I will not hesitate to buy from them again and will recommend their products and service to anyone who values my opinion.

For discussion purposes, would anyone care to raise a glass to a company that in your opinion deserves some love.
brauser
@zyphryx... My experience with Odyssey Audio was vastly different than yours, FWIW.

I have had wonderful dealings with these companies:

Ohm Speakers. 
Arion Audio.
Audio Classics. 
Sweet Vinyl.  
Oppo (miss those guys).

And a another big +1 for Johnny Rutan at Audio Connection.
Sean Casey and Garrett at Zu Audio.
Nick at Linear Tube Audio
Nelson Pass answering emails
Michel at Mytek
My hometown audio therapists, Steve, and Justin.
Joe at Audio Advisor

The last 12 months has resulted in me not traveling every week and I took the opportunity to listen to music and upgrade my system.

I've had some very good interactions with a few companies:

Audio Concepts - a Dallas hi fi shop has been a great resource.  I have purchased a few items from them including demo items and have other components I've owned or bought as demos...either way they have been incredible resource for me.

McIntosh - I purchased a demo and registered it for the warranty and was informed by the company it was previously owned.  After an email exchange - I received a phone call and the woman on the other end actually researched the dealership and noticed they changed their name and saw I was the original owner and registered the warranty for me.

Bluesound - I'm not the most knowledgeable computer person and it took me several attempts to set up a media server successfully.  And if would have never been set up successfully let alone tied in without the help from the customer service folks at Bluesound

I can be short on patience - I have found the 'community' is passionate about their business.  And others comments confirm there's a lot of good companies and people out their who love music and find a way to connect with others through music.

Honorary mention to Spec's who is the libations distributor who often enhances Music with Friends Fridays.
Apos Audio
Reno HiFI
Bob Crites, RIP
Pine Tree Audio!!!  Got to be pen pals

Tubes4HiFi
Schiit
Duke LaJeune
GIK Acoustics
I have had 99% good experiences.  I also appreciate the companies who post here with good informative help not the ones who self-promote.  Spending big money doesn't necessarily mean good outcomes.  I used to spend 10K a year with Walmart, I know, not a good example.