members and their systems

for the short time I have been on here, I see that members will start a thread asking about a certain piece of equipment or speakers..       they will then buy that piece of equipment / speakers, start a thread about it saying how good it is and then next thing you know, they are starting another thread asking about another piece of gear as they are looking for something different.           what happened to that piece of gear that was so great ?       
  i get the whole buying thing....but where are members getting the money to do all of this stuff ?       do they not have other bills such as rent / mortgage payment, car payment, other bills to pay for also ?
birdscantrow
"Retire first then go to work AFTER I’m all wore out.. 49 years of retirement, and what ever is left for work.."

A friend of mine said exactly that to his mother while he was in high school, except that he put it at 50 and not 49. He added "What is the point of suffering when I have energy to enjoy and having time to enjoy when I have less and less energy for that?"

Mother looked at him with sad face and said "Where did I go wrong?"

Otherwise, the idea is perfectly fine.
i drive around my neighborhood late at night 5 nights a week. steal catalytic converters off of parked cars - every month i can buy a new set of audio note silver interconnects

hard work pays dividends
Well when I use to look in the mirror and see this trim fit, unbroke fella most everything worked. Now I put on my trifocals to see if I have TITS. Talk about WTF.. LOL

Wheelchair race anyone.. :-)

OP don't get so upset with MC, just read every other line.. It helps a lot of folks.. Bigger :-)

Respect..
I sell my body. Yep, I’m a streetwalker. Not worth much at my age anymore, but hey, at ten bucks a throw, I can have that new cartridge in no time flat.

Frank

PS: I pay cash for my audio adventures. I put nothing on a credit card. Plus, I never pay retail for hardly anything audio-related. After working in the industry, I know what the markup is for most of the equipment we buy. Dealers are willing to "deal" almost always. If they don’t, then I go elsewhere. In addition, once one has good equipment, using the proper tweaks, there’s really no need to continue upgrading equipment.
Why economic situation of members is of your interest? Do you plan to sell?
Not so successful post, exploded on first reply.

G