SoundSmith cartridges how good?

And how do they compare to others. Forget about cost just thoughts on sonics? Obviously if matched with correct tonearm.
rsf507
For whatever it is worth, Soundsmith Otello is Moving Iron. I have no idea how much that influences the sound.

Soundsmith offers stylus change at one third of the price of the cartridge so it may be easier to replace than Moving Coil?
I got a smmc2 from SS a few years back.
The stylus guard was not attached quite straight, making the stylus appear to be at an angle (although it was not) I emailed them and Peter was all over it, issuing a pickup for it and returning a perfect cartridge promptly.
He was professional, logical and showed a sense of urgency in making it right.
Dealing with him was a great experience, and that was on what most on this forum would consider to be a cheap, $700 cartridge.
People should be careful reading posts like ducati1098rr above. The more authoritative someone tries to sound the worse it is when it turns out their lack of actual experience has led them to a lot of flat out false conclusions.

I actually built a turntable https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367 and in the process tried out and experienced first hand every tiny little bit of what goes into one. Just to take one small part, the bearing, I have modified it several times and so know exactly what affects what. Plinth, made several, tried em out, heard the differences. Motor, controller, suspension. Belts and drive mechanisms. Half a dozen iterations of each. Arm. Phono leads. I could go on and on. And on. It categorically is NOT the case that anyone can rank these things in order all neat and tidy. Certainly not the arm. Absolutely not the cartridge.

Would be nice to know what hands-on experience those claims are based on. If any. 
The Link is a Wealth of Information for SoundSmith, 
Read Shakti's Reports on all Three Pages, the broad range of experiences undertaken by this   Audio Enthusiast and HiFi Business Proprietor extend beyond any I know off. 

https://www.analog-forum.de/wbboard/index.php?thread/145907-shakti-besch%C3%A4ftigt-sich-mit-soundsm...