Does Jeff Tweedy sound like Ray Davies?

Am I the only person that thinks that Jeff Tweedy's singing voice is very similar to Ray Davies'? My wife disagrees with me so we haven't spoken in weeks.
easy_e
Thanks guys...

I love being right.

So much so that I actually signed up as a member. I know easy_e is going to love that! ha ha

On the same note... Personally I firmly believe that Nora Jones completely rips off Phoebe Snow... but my husband doesn't get it. I can't figure out why no one has picked up on that... other than the fact that nobody knows Phoebe Snow. So if you have any old Ms. Snow, break it out, take a listen. & tell me I'm right... xo
Welcome aboard, The_wife_factor,
We should all have wives (or husbands) that are so passionate about music...
Cheers, and rock on. Grab some Kinks SACD re-releases and stick it to him! I recommend "Sleepwalker". I can't get enough of it.

Tom
No, it's so true!  Why don't people hear this?!!!!  Until now I had never heard anyone say this and I felt so alone . . . 
I don’t hear it, but I have thought that Tweedy sounds like Paul Westerberg at times.
@easy_e,   I have a Wilco soundboard recording of them covering Waterloo Sunset. Would that help you & your wife resolve the debate? This was part of the Solid Sound Festival 2013 "All Covers - All Requests" show MCed by John Hodgeman. Lucious joined Wilco on stage for background vocals. 

@snackeyp In Tweedy's first book he goes into detail about how the Replacements were a favorite and big influence of his, so the Westerberg reference sorta makes sense. Cheers,
Spencer