Power Amp suggestion

Would love to hear recommendations on replacing the power amps in my system. Current system is Roon Nucleus+ Server, Chord DAVE DAC, Audio Research Ref 6SE, Bryston 28 SST2 monoblocks, B&W 802 D3. Cables are all Synergistic Research Galileo/Atmosphere . Have not heard the Swiss uber expensive equipment but would Soulution or CH Precision make any sense?
singhm1
Someone on here recently (maybe @erik_squires?) said try and listen to 3 amps...Ayre, Luxman and Pass.  They are different presentations. I wouldn't say to choose one of those but you will probably like one more than the other two. That gives you an indication of what sound you like and people can give you better and more accurate advice. 
I would consider speakers before amps too, that may change your direction on amp selection too.  Unfortunately the B&Ws are very hungry, you need a lot of power for those.  A big Pass or McIntosh would be nice.  I think the big name Swiss brands are very overrated (I’ve heard many).  However, I would consider new speakers that are more efficient and then replace the Bryson with maybe an ARC Ref160.  
How do you like the DAVE DAC?  I’m considering one.  Are running the Nucleus into the DAVE directly through USB?  
@sbank 

while Bryston may build something to last 20 years, McIntosh builds to last a couple of lifetimes. 
Post removed 

singhm1 OP

Power Amp suggestion

Would love to hear recommendations

Stereophile: B&W 802 D3
The magnitude drops to 3 ohms between 100 and 130Hz, and again between 670 and 770Hz; and while the electrical phase angle is low in the lower region, it becomes increasingly inductive above 600Hz, reaching +46° at 1kHz, where the magnitude is 4 ohms. There is also a combination of 4 ohms and –64° at 69Hz, implying that this speaker does require an amplifier that is not upset by a low effective impedance.
https://www.stereophile.com/images/616BW802fig1.jpg

The Bryston 28 SST2 monoblocks are a great match to drive these speakers with, the only amp I can think of to improve a bit on this, would be a Gryphon Antillion and with that you can dial in your own amount of Class-A "sweetness bias" up to 100w. and still have far more left over in class-a/b.
https://gryphon-audio.dk/shop/power-amplifiers/antileon-evo-stereo/

Cheers George